-
August 30th, 2006, 01:13 PM
#111
HB Forum Owner
*blinks*... don't you hate it when the power goes off, trips your alarm, and you wake up 5 min. before you're supposed to be at work? *L*.... makes for one hell of a morning.... [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
August 30th, 2006, 04:23 PM
#112
Inactive Member
Since last wens. it's been rough emotionally for me. Wednesday went to my usual job looking after the lady that is a sweetheart to find out she had took a turn for the worse. Even being a nurse I was not prepared for this for some reason, it hit me hard. I don't know if it was because I have not been with a dying person since my dad passed away almost 2 years ago or what.
Friday when my boyfriend was here I got the call from her family she had passed away, I was calm collected while on the phone but fell apart as soon as I got off. Thank goodness my boyfriend didn't press he knew by my conversation and reaction. I just said I need to go to the store to walk around, I just needed to get out of here to be alone. The rest of the night I was in a fog.
Saturday after he left, I went to my daughter's to see her and my grandson and finish helping her move. Took over a old push (non gas) lawn mower for her to use. Low and behold my 6 year old grandson who is hyper as heck decided to mow...less than a half hour later the handle was broke off he lost the screws. It's like oh well why not.......
Monday got a call for a job interview Tues at a hospital. I was so excited, a job in rehab that I wouldn't hopefully get as close to patients. They where hiring for 11p-7a, and I told them sorry I can't work those times because it's hard for me to breath during the night. She said don't worry we will hire you for days.....it's like this is too good to be true.....
Tues.......worked ....excited and went to the interview. Well it's like the lady forgot I was coming in, mind you she is the one that made the appt the day before, forgot about saying I could work days. I have never left an interview in my life. But I said I would have never came in if you didn't say you would hire me for days, I guess she thought once she got me there I would. So came home disappointed. I was not the most pleasant person and really just wanted to be alone, should have took my own advice and did that but no.....anything my boyfriend said to me trying to cheer me up or get me in a positive mood was hopeless. I was just negative and wowe is me attitude....lets just say I was bitchy and let it go at that.....
Today is wens and I knew it was going to be a rough one. I am usually working but she passed away.....I know she is in a better place and no pain but you forget that when your doubting life in general. Sometimes you need to kick yourself and say life happens good and bad and you have to move on.....So my moving on is to stay busy....I have been cleaning like a mad woman since I woke at lovely 4a *L* not even the dogs where safe they had nails cut and knots cut out by 7a.....and baths soon followed.....then cleaned out my pan cupboard....*L* then vacumed the ceilings for dust bunnies...all before 11:30 ....oh and made 3 loaves of banana nut bread ......said enough of this and ordered chinese *L* I think a much needed nap is in ordered for this afternoon.....zzzzzzzzzz....and watching repeats of judging amy....
Thanks to those that private msg me...caring enough to notice something was wrong...
Soon hopefully this funk shall pass...*hugs*
-
August 30th, 2006, 09:50 PM
#113
HB Forum Owner
*huggs you tight*... i have been too self-absorbed and wrapped up in my own little things going on to notice ANYTHING... [img]frown.gif[/img] that's crappy, and i'm sorry.... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] i hope you're feeling better soon..... if it helps... i will share my new york super fudge chunk ben and jerry's.... *gives you a spoon and sits down next to ya, sighing*... things will get better from here.... either that, or we will sit here and eat ice cream until we are so damn fat we can't move off the couch and it won't matter anyway.... LOL.... *HUGGS*....
-
August 31st, 2006, 12:52 AM
#114
HB Forum Owner
Sis.......just *HUGS* ya......you know I luv ya!
RA.....how are you feeling today? I hope things
get better for you soon! I had an allergic
reaction to meds one time and about went nuts for
the 2 days it took to get that out of my system...
I cant imagine what you are going through right now!
New job is going good....finding lots of things
to keep me busy and learning a ton! Lil men
started school today....Jordans first day of
culinary arts....he loves it so far...I dont...
it will cost me $90 for his uniform for class!!!
ACK! Thank God I can pay it in payments...but
I will pay any amount to have my boys working at
a job they love...and Jordan LOVES to cook and
bake! Maybe I wont have to cook anymore at all??? *L*
Dyl is now safe from the hurricane/tropical storm/dud of the year??
He and his mom are out car shopping tonite...
so I think I am off to bed early...I overslept
this morning! 1 hour late...I am glad I get up
2 hours before I have to leave the house! *L*
-
August 31st, 2006, 01:57 AM
#115
HB Forum Owner
*hugggggs mrs. gator*.... thank you...s* i'm sure things will get straightened out for me soon... i just have to make it til my appointment with the specialist in a week or so.... after some testing, hopefully they will be able to tell me exactly what's going on, and exactly what to do.... maybe... i hope.... *s... till then, i think i will just sit right here on the couch with Pickles, and eat ice cream until i can't move... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
September 1st, 2006, 04:41 AM
#116
HB Forum Owner
today was a blur... lol. i took a nap the night before, then got up and went to bed... *L*... did the same thing tonight... all day long i fantasized about sleeeeeping.... niiiiice, lonnnng, relaxing sleep.... of course, now that i actually COULD be sleeping... i can't... [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] well, i was hungry... i got up and ate a bologna sandwich... hehe... and decided to peek in here to see what was going on.... i AM still sleepy.... [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] i keep having all these VIVID dreams, though, lol, and i dunno why.... drives me nuts, i go to sleep, but it seems like 5 minutes later i'm waking back and up and thinkin WTF?? what did i dream THAT for? *L*.... ah well... if i don't sleep tonight, that will be my grand plan for the weekend.... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
September 6th, 2006, 11:19 AM
#117
HB Forum Owner
didn't get to this yesterday... UGH.... 200 injections under the skin, and the allergist came up with nothing.... NOTHING.... i am allergic to nothing, other than a couple of types of mold... *sighs*... they put me on more corticosteroids... an inhaler, some pill that i'm NOT taking for my breathing cuz i don't need it, lol, vitamins, and other things.... and want me back in a week... *sighs again*... not sure how much good THAT will do... i'll feel great for the amount of time i'm on the medication, then it will just come back again... maybe... maybe not... who knows.... *shrugs*... at least my stupid eyes aren't leaking anymore... *L*... the tops and bottoms of my arms are sort of a mess now though.... [img]confused.gif[/img] LOL...
-
September 7th, 2006, 12:50 PM
#118
HB Forum Owner
hmmm.. i think today sucks.... [img]frown.gif[/img] *hugs my friends*....
-
September 7th, 2006, 02:28 PM
#119
HB Forum Owner
why is it... that when a day starts out bad... 10 more things happen to make it even worse... *sighs*... i'm going to bitch for a minute, so anyone that has a problem with it, stop reading NOW. *L*....
ok... i had a sucky ass night last night... i was up all night, not feeling well, and sick this morning... then i was late for work... AGAIN... *sighs*... then i realized that my CPR card is outdated, and they HAVE to have that for some contract they are signing with a state hospital, or i can't work on their studies... grr, i can't take the class til next thursday, and they need the card like YESTERDAY... i don't know what to do about that... [img]frown.gif[/img] now i notice that all our work is done for the day pretty much, except maybe another hour or so, and the owner is coming today, so we can't be sitting around not doing anything... which means i have to find busy work until i can't anymore, then i have to go home, without pay, because all my vacation time is gone. I ALREADY had to take 4 hours off my time on tuesday for various doctor's appointments and etc, so i am totally screwed now if they have to make me go home...
honestly, i think i'm afraid to leave my safe little bubble here at work, though... i'm not even gonna ASK what could go wrong next, because then there will be 50 MORE things today... are we sure this isn't MONDAY somehow? things seem to have taken a disturbing turn this week. ugh. i feel like crap, and i have too many other things to worry about already, without all this junk popping up... if i have to go home today, i wont' be able to take the stupid CPR class next thursday when i get paid, even, because i'm gonna be like a billion hours short, therefore, dollars short...
.....does anyone know any nice, single billionaires looking to marry? hahahahaha.... [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
September 7th, 2006, 04:46 PM
#120
Inactive Member
single billionaires?? hmmmm i hear Paris Hilton is still out there somewhere....probably sleeping in the drunk tank in Hollywood... youll just hafta learn to like the taste of squid and the feel of carpet against your face..*snickers*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
haven for the fallen
Bookmarks